Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WeLCoME To mY WorLd...IcE WoRLd

Welcome To mY IcE worLD

Hehehehe...

Introduce Myself....

I'm IcE... Age 20......Of CUZ is Female...


like to play....like to talk...like to disturbing ppl....



so many things abt me....

hehehhe.......


erm....
I have 1 eldest brother, 1 elder sister and 1 younger sister...so i'm 3rd...
We all have single mother...hope you all knw wads dat mean.

Now live together including my cute cute grandma....she's so funny....



MY elDerSt BrOTHER





My EldeR sIStER


my pretty mother

at this moment my younger sis and my gramdma pic nt available

hope to post it A.S.A.P.....

1 comment:

野草爱笨 said...

Lolz. A great clear introduction.
Guess ur mom them all donno ar? Lolz.
God bless u and ur family...
And again... as u know.. my prayer will always be with you and your dearest family. God's love. Hugz.=3